My Body Confidence Journey: Day 29 - Has my confidence improved?
So, as normal, you will need to watch today’s video to see what my new confidence rating is… But again, it’s probably obvious from the tone of this blog *intense smile*. Here are my wins for last week, along with what I plan to do differently this week:
- I have been eating healthily, and besides this weekend, I have not eaten anything particularly high carb/ high fat. This has not been difficult, as I haven’t wanted it. Since really working on my self-confidence, I have had a really strong desire to eat healthier and take better care of myself.
- I am enjoying exercising (3 times this week) but it has been really hot. As I continue to eat healthily, I think I can be quite laid back when it comes to my exercise goal.
- EFT, meditation, mindfulness and helpful thoughts have continued every day and I really feel like this has now become an integrated habit.
- I have REALLY opened up to my friends this week, and I think pretty much everyone close to me has now had a conversation with me about body confidence which is amazing… Well done everyone!
What I am adding or changing:
- Interrupting the pattern has been ok, but I definitely could be utilising this more. As some of you may feel, I think I just need to take a step back and work on my other goals – like eating healthily and exercising, then start using this.
- Start using My Fitness Pal (a great app) to check nutrition, as well as to track exercise and mood updates. More on this app this week!
- Be softer on myself when it comes to not achieving. It’s ok to let my hair down and not have to try and fill every second of the day with something. I think taking a seat, watching TV and doing nothing else is needed sometimes.
If you have been watching these videos… Well done! Whether you’ve watched 1, 2 or all 29! This week will probably be pretty chilled when it comes to new strategies, so hopefully that will help you all catch up a little bit if you would like to follow them.
Thank you for watching.
Be proud. Be you.
HappiMe Books – http://www.happi-me.org/happime-books.html
‘Anchoring Meditation’ by Drdoesalot – http://insig.ht/gm_29006
Insight Timer - https://insighttimer.com
‘Love Your Body Better’ Meditation by Louisa Tanner Munson - https://insig.ht/gm_25391
‘Feeling Enough, Confident and Loved’ by Gulmira Mamedova - http://insig.ht/gm_29043
‘Gratitude for this Body’ by BodyPositive.com – http://www.bodypositive.com/meditation_g.htm
‘Body Language Tricks to Appear More Confident’ – http://uk.businessinsider.com/body-language-tricks-appear-more-confident-2016-3
‘This Is Your Brain on Meditation’ by Rebecca Gladding M.D. – https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/use-your-mind-change-your-brain/201305/is-your-brain-meditation
‘Whoops, There It Goes Again: How to Stay Positive When the Bottom Keeps Dropping Out of Your World!’ by Jo Richings – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whoops-there-goes-again-positive/dp/199991970X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Aly Sharp EFT – https:// http://www.alysharp.com/
Mitch Sharp Coaching – http://www.mitchsharp.com/
HappiTapping (EFT) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOVTPtQEVKA
HappiMe App (Apple) - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happime-for-adults/id1245097456?mt=8
HappiMe App (Android) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.happime.adults
Our Website – https://www.happi-me.org
Insta, Twitter & FB:
Abby, our amazing