HappiMe App 30 Day Challenge
Thank you for Downloading the HappiMe App.
We are really excited about the difference HappiMe will make to you and your families, as you use the app over the next 30 days and beyond.
To create long term changes, we have to create good habits and new ways of thinking!
To join the challenge, all you need to do is:
- If you haven't already downloaded the app, do that first. Click here for the links to the apps
- When you first login to the app, you will be asked to supply a username. Simply register your username on the link below so we know you are participating.
- Then start using the app every day for the next 30 days! Use it as often as you can. Watch the intro video., play the swipe game, listen to the mindful bites and create playlists of helpful thoughts and listen as often as you can.
- Check your scores on the leader board and read below how to build up your scores.
We are hoping the app is now completely bug free but if you come across anything that doesn't work as it should -
please let us know so we can fix it here!
The 30 day Challenge!
1. LEARN a little about the way your brain works!
2. RECOGNISE how you are feeling and when you are talking negatively to yourself about yourself!
3. DEAL with your emotions and self limiting beliefs
4. REPLACE your unhelpful thoughts
Use the app everyday for 30 days
Join the #Campaign
What to post on the #HappiMeApp campaign?
1. Helpful thoughts
Tell us your favourite helpful thought of the day from the app
2. Favourite Mindful Bites
How did your mindful bite make you feel today? Which is your favourite?
3. Inspire us!
Share your favourite positive, inspirational, motivate quote!
4. Be nice to yourselves!
What have you done to make to be nice to yourself today? Inspire others! Tell them what you have you done to make yourself feel a little better today!
Recognising when your Chimp is running the show is one of the biggest things you can do to help you feel happier and less worried. Your Chimp is the part of your brain that wants to keep you in your comfort zone! It wants to keep you safe. This is the part of your brain that tells you that you can't do things or that you are not good enough. Tell us your Chimp talk so you can help others to recognise theirs.
6.Tell us how you are feeling today!
...whatever that emotion is, we want to know. Are you feeling fantastic, great, good, calm, neutral, sad, angry, worried, or depressed? Tell us how YOU are feeling today, so others can see that we all feel these emotions at some point. It's OK. It doesn't make us a bad person or a failure. Let's take the stigma out of talking about Mental Heath issues!
My fav helpful thought today is I CAN DO IT! #HappiMeApp #Jo2018
Loving the Confident Me audio #HappiMeApp #Margot1999
Feeling good today #HappiMeApp #bertie111
Feel free to use pics, selfies or videos!